Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birth control

When I think about all the money I spent on B/C since I was 19, I get so pissed off.
Seriously 9 yrs at $40-$60 bucks a month really adds up. GRRRRR
Now I have not been on the pill for 3 years And did not get pregnant anyway so was the pill really just a big waste of money? ( I have not been TRYING to get pregnant for 3 years, just wanted to be done with the damn pill and if it happened it happened)
Now that I have a new job with good & FREE beneifts maybe just maybe I will be able to really start thinking about the whole baby thing!!!

2 comments:

A said...

yup, I think about that too. Mine is only $20 a month and even that kills me. I feel ya girl

Jennifer said...

I love ya chica. I know we've talked about this numerous times and I agree wholeheartedly. We'll talk again later...hugs.