Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love at first sight!!!!











The twins have arrived!!!! No not me, my best friend Jenn ( chica to me) .
Luke and Nolan arrived on June 22nd at 36 weeks, 2 weeks before their scheduled C-section.
Nolan came at 11:38 tipping the scale at 5lbs 12 oz and was 18.7 " and Luke followed one minute later weighing 5lbs 1oz and was 18" and the are BOTH BLONDE!!!! I thought for sure at least one would have dark hair like daddy, nope both are blonde like mommy. Luke had to go to the NICU to get some help with his breathing but is doing great otherwise, he is even eating better then his tubby brother( love you Nolan).
I got to hold Nolan for hours yesterday and even change a poopy diaper. I got to see Luke through the glass at the NICU. I can not wait to get my hands on him, and smother him with kisses. Mommy is doing great, even though I am one up on her in the diaper changing. lol
She looks amazing, she does not look like she just had twins. She looks awesome holding her babies, though they do have to listen to her singing crazy made up songs ( it will be OK boys no mommy is not crazy) . Daddy is a rock star, jumping right in changing and feeding, and taking care of mommy.
I am so happy for them, they are a perfect little family. They are so happy and I wish them nothing but the best. Hopefully by this time next yr it will be me having a baby hey maybe I will have twin girls and we can start planning their weddings. he he
Well Let me get back to work so I can hopefully get out early and go see the babies again.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Aunt Chica and Uncle E!! You're the best aunt and uncle in the world...these boys are EXTREMELY lucky!!!