Thursday, March 5, 2009

My name is Melissa and I am 30 years old. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and have never been happier. I know that 2 years is not a long time to be thinking about babies but that is all I have on the brain. I have wanted to be a mom my whole life, I even played with my dolls until I was 13 yrs old. At holidays I am often found playing in the floor with all the kids instead of having adult conversations. Why dont I just have a baby you ask? Good question. My b/f and I talk about it all the time and in reality it is just not the right time for a few reasons. 1st -my job the hospital I work at is closing so I will have to go on unemployment while I look for a job, we all know there are no jobs out there. 2nd- no job means no insurance. 3rd- house needs work before we can bring a baby into it. These are just a few of the reasons why we have to wait and I understand it but, It does not mean that I do not ache for a baby EVERYDAY!!!

3 comments:

Kelli, Ken and Gia said...

Thanks for your comment. :) No, no babies yet! I am getting impatient. I am "ready". So how do you know Jen?

Helene said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! I guess I should be happy that my husband at least does know the date of my b-day...at least I think he does. It's in another week so I guess I'll find out!!

Sounds like you were born to be a mother!! Your future kids will be blessed to have you as their mother!

I'm your first follower...yeah me!!

Kelli, Ken and Gia said...

Read my next post to find out about the adoption!